Key Features & Advantages:
1. Professional EEG amplifier suitable for all standard applications of routine EEG and long term EEG monitoring. Integrates all the functions of signal magnification, A/D transform, data storage, LCD display and wireless data transmission, capable of showing one channel waveform (arbitrarily and can be changed), present time, collection time, storage capacity, version information, serial number and battery status;
2. Supports 19 EEG channels plus 1 channel ECG to meet with doctors clinical requirements;
3. Low power consumption, capable of supporting up to 72 hours recording with 4 AA batteries;
4. Use of DC power supply eliminates risk of electric shock to patients and prevents signal interference, and removes the need to use ground wire or other shielding features;
5. Supports real-time EEG waveform recording and display via Wireless Bluetooth transmission.
6. Single electrodes with touch proof connectors that meets international standard, and can be replaced individually if necessary;
7. Event button on the amplifier enables on-the-spot manual event marking of patients epilepsy seizure during recording;
8. Compact design and easy to carry, complete with EEG signal isolation to support maximum patient movement without distortion;
9. Optional video system for recording, editing and displaying video images synchronously with EEG signals.
1. Acquisition & Settings
1) Colors of waveforms are in accord to colors of events, and users can mark on the waveforms with character directly; it’s available to open respiration leading sound to instruct patients respiration frequency in a deep respiration event;
2) EEG channels can be arbitrarily set up for users to customize the layout of channels during collection process and playback analysis. This includes the choice of processing EEG waveforms with filters, baseline and other arbitrary parameters;
3) Configuration chart display and data source of physical channel configuration are displayed together at the same interface, making channel editing simpler and more intuitive;
4) Events markers enable user to mark timings of seizures or any abnormal wave occurrences during recording, whereby events marked are listed and can be traced with the event localization feature during playback;
5) Same-screen, and real-time display brain tendency chart is in synchronism with EEG waveforms acquisition. Brain tendency chart include various energy curve maps: energy curve, peak value frequency, relative energy, absolute energy, energy peak frequency, medium frequency index, side frequency index and coma index.
2. Replay & Analysis
EEG tendency analysis;
EEG spectral analysis;
Brain waves fast playback and fast positioning function;
Automatic spike recognition with adjustable arbitrary spike-wave parameters;
User can list the events marked during replay and locate each of the event markers in the waveform. User can add, change or remove event markers based on manual observation made during recording;
User can also review the EEG waveforms with a different combination of parameters and filters;
Automatically generates EEG case reports with customizable print templates.