Key Features & Advantages:
1. Professional EEG amplifier suitable for all standard applications of routine EEG and long term EEG monitoring in the research and clinical areas.
2. Configurable in a number of setups according to user’s needs:
24/36/48/60 channels monopolar EEG;
24/36/48 channels monopolar EEG + 12 channels bipolar EEG;
3. 24 bits A/D conversion rate, with high sampling rate of up to 8 kHz.
4. High quality real-time EEG signal acquisition is transmitted via fiber optical isolation, which shields away interference from power line and other signals, transmitting stable and reliable measurement data at high-speed while greatly ensuring patient’s safety.
5. Amplifier can be operated either by DC power without affecting signal quality.
6. Head-box design to access single shielded cup/clip electrodes with touch proof connectors (1.5mm).
7. Built-in impedance testing function and automatic calibration (for both sine wave and square wave signals).
8. Optional video system for recording, editing and displaying video images synchronously with EEG signals.
1. Acquisition & Settings
1)Colors of waveforms are in accord to colors of events, and users can mark on the waveforms with character directly; it’s available to open respiration leading sound to instruct patients respiration frequency in a deep respiration event;
2)EEG channels can be arbitrarily set up for users to customize the layout of channels during collection process and playback analysis. This includes the choice of processing EEG waveforms with filters, baseline and other arbitrary parameters;
3)Configuration chart display and data source of physical channel configuration are displayed together at the same interface, making channel editing simpler and more intuitive;
4)Events markers enable user to mark timings of seizures or any abnormal wave occurrences during recording, whereby events marked are listed and can be traced with the event localization feature during playback;
5)Same-screen, and real-time display brain tendency chart is in synchronism with EEG waveforms acquisition. Brain tendency chart include various energy curve maps: energy curve, peak value frequency, relative energy, absolute energy, energy peak frequency, medium frequency index, side frequency index and coma index.
2.Replay & Analysis
EEG tendency analysis;
EEG spectral analysis;
Brain waves fast playback and fast positioning function;
Automatic spike recognition with adjustable arbitrary spike-wave parameters;
User can list the events marked during replay and locate each of the event markers in the waveform. User can add, change or remove event markers based on manual observation made during recording;
User can also review the EEG waveforms with a different combination of parameters and filters;
Various data measurement tools to measure EEG waveform;
Automatically generates EEG case reports with customizable print templates.
NeuExpert-EEG-D24(FO): 24-channel FO(Fiber Optical) EEG; Config: Amplifier, Bluetooth receiver, Software, etc.; Option: VideoSystem, Flash Stimulator
NeuExpert-EEG-D36(FO): 36-channel FO(Fiber Optical) EEG; Config: Amplifier, Bluetooth receiver, Software, etc.; Option: VideoSystem, Flash Stimulator
NeuExpert-EEG-D48(FO): 48-channel FO(Fiber Optical) EEG; Config: Amplifier, Bluetooth receiver, Software, etc.; Option: VideoSystem, Flash Stimulator
NeuExpert-EEG-D60(FO): 60-channel FO(Fiber Optical) EEG; Config: Amplifier, Bluetooth receiver, Software, etc.; Option: VideoSystem, Flash Stimulator